Sunday, May 27, 2007

I'll stick to butterflies

Photographer Mauled by Yellowstone Bear:
"YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK, Wyo. (AP) - A man whose face was severely mauled by a grizzly in Yellowstone National Park is a photographer and author of books about grizzlies who also had been attacked in 1993."


I wish Jim Cole, author of Lives of Grizzlies: Montana and Wyoming and Lives of Grizzlies: Alaska, a full and speedy recovery from this unfortunate attack.

I don't expect that my photos will ever apppear in books or make me any money like this other 57-year old nature photographer. But at least my butterflies and other subjects won't litterally rip my face off if I encounter them in a bad mood.

I do, however, have a Power Point (TM) presentation in the works featuring my own photos of butterlies in northeastern Berks County. Some of my other photos are available on my photo blog - Keen's Photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home