Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Kerry self-excommunicated as a heretic?

In a conversation with my late father, I once referred to someone (David Koresh, I think it was) as a heretic. My father was upset that I would use that term. Crazy or criminal were OK, I guess, but heretic sounds so midieval that I must be some religious looney, too. Well, I like precision in language, without it sustained rational discourse is impossible. A canon lawyer in L.A. now has a letter from a high RC official which he believes makes clear that John Kerry and other politicians supporting the legal killing of innocent pre-born children have excommunicated themselves by denying the doctrine of the faith. It's about time the Church told these people they can't have it both ways. The
full story is here: WorldNetDaily: Is Kerry excommunicated?.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home