Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Joseph Farah of WND on what's wrong with John Roberts

WorldNetDaily: I was wrong about Roberts:

"Even I, the ultimate skeptic, am just beginning to fathom the extent of the shell game that has been played on conservatives – most of whom are actively working on behalf of the confirmation of a new chief justice of the U.S. Supreme Court who will make Ruth Bader Ginsberg look like a moderate."

I was not surprised, I expected Bush to manage another Souter stealth appointment and it appears I was right. I am more concerned about making a new justice the Chief Justice right off the bat. To my mind a Chief Justice should have been on the court for a while or at least been a state chief justice or headed up a federal appellate court for long enough to judge their temperament.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home