Monday, May 16, 2005

Just when you thought it was safe ... I'm back!

In the last month I have moved back to PA, worked on negotiations for a major construction contract, started organizing my stuff in a new mobile home, waited a week for a phone line to be installed, was told my DSL connection would not be available until May 25, then got online with it last week, only to have my laptop self-destruct over the weekend. Bought a new laptop today, so I will have no excuse not to post regularly again. In the next few days look for thoughts on some books I read while I was offline - America B.C., Treason, Hollywood Party, Preserve and Protect, etc.

3 Comments:

At Fri Jun 03, 01:22:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now that your back, we would like you to continue work on your blg. We find it informative, interesting, thought inducing,and sometimes right( OK right the majority of time ) so keep on keepin' on Keen

 
At Fri Jun 03, 01:58:00 AM EDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

With no updates, my news is absent, as if the newspaper deliveryman has perished at the jaws of my dog. I visit this blog almost daily, in recent weeks there is no familiar thud of the paper upon my walk.

 
At Wed Nov 23, 10:23:00 AM EST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wishing you all the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home